Bananas and coffee…quite a combo. And when you add the ice cream, you’ll have a real treat a lunchtime favorite!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- Coffee maker with grinder
- 1 pcs ripe banana
- 1-1/2 cups cold, strong coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- cup vanilla ice cream
- CUT banana into chunks and combine with coffee and sugar in a blender
- Blend at high speed. When mixture is smooth, add ice cream and blend at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour into two, twelve-ounce glasses
35% calories from fat 122 mg caffeine (made with regular coffee)
Serving: 1gSodium: 61mgPotassium: 448mgCholesterol: 44mgCalories: 301kcalFat: 12gProtein: 3gCarbohydrates: 48g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Mention @thecoffeeweb or tag #thecoffeeweb!