Table of Content
Cold Brew Coffee
Cold brew coffee can be a very refreshingsummer beverage and it is easy to make.Keep in mind cold brew is not the same as icedcoffee, because it is brewed in cold or roomtemperature water and for a longer period oftime – about 12 hours. So you need to planahead!This method of brewing gives you a richer &sweeter flavor. It’s almost like espresso butwithout the bitter taste and acidity of hot coffee.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- Espresso Machine
- 1 cup (82 g) coarse groundcoffee
- 4 cups filtered water
- Milk to taste
- Simple syrup to taste
- Grind the coffee beans to a coarse setting
- In a pitcher or large jar, add the ground coffee andfiltered water, then stir the mixture until the coffee issaturated
- Cover the pitcher or jar with a lid or plastic wrap & place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours and up to 24 hours depending on desired strength
- Use a coffee filter & funnel to filter out the coffee beans
- Serve over ice, add milk and simple syrup to taste
- You can store the rest for up to a week in an airtightcontainer in the fridge!
To make a Cold Brew Coffee, you will need a coffee grinder. Serve this coffee on a hot summer day.
Serving: 1gCalories: 15kcal