Ginger Cardamom Tea
As we mentioned earlier, chai has become very popular around the world.This tea beverage can be made with differentherbs and spices to create different flavorprofiles and complexities.Ginger Cardamom Tea is one of the mostpopular because it only requires 2spices/herbs, it is simple to make and it isdelicious!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- Tea Kattle
- 1 cup water
- ½ tbsp grated fresh ginger
- ¼ tbsp ground cardamom
- 2 tbsp loose leaf black tea or 2 tea bags
- ¾ cup milk
- Sugar or honey to taste
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, ginger,cardamom, and honey or sugar
- On medium high heat, bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the loose leaf tea and steep for 3-5 minutes
- Strain the liquid to remove the tea leaves andginger
- Stir in the milk and enjoy while hot!
Serving: 1gCalories: 55kcal
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Mention @thecoffeeweb or tag #thecoffeeweb!