Table of Content
- Tea Kattle
- 12 slices fresh ginger root
- 3 pcs cinnamon sticks
- 25 whole cloves
- 12 pcs cardamom pods, lightly crushed of water
- 3 pcs whole peppercorns
- 12 cups of water
- 12 tbsp loose leaf black tea or 12 tea bags
- Sweetened condensed milk to taste
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a cheesecloth foldedin half to double its thickness.
- Form a ball with the ingredients by gathering the corners of the cheesecloth, then securely tying it with a string.
- Place the spice bag and water in a slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours, then discard of the spice bag
- Add the loose leaf tea, then steep for 3-5 minutesand strain the water to remove the tea leaves
- Finally, stir in the condensed milk to taste thenserve warm!